CONTACT FORM:  Please Fill Out & Click "Submit"

NOTE:  An asterisk (*) indicates REQURIED information.  The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship.  Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. Type your information in the above box.  Then click "SUBMIT."


Have you or a loved one received a traffic ticket or been charged with a Misdemeanor or a Felony?  You may not know what to do and are confused.  Let experienced criminal lawyers represent you in Justice Court, Municipal Court, County Court, or Circuit Court.  Contact Khalaf & Nguyen, PLLC, Law Firm TODAY at (601) 288-6763 to discuss your criminal case.  Khalaf & Nguyen is a Jackson, Mississippi, based Law Firm and can represent any criminal charge in any court in the state of Mississippi.  Click on one of the following subjects to read more about that particular area of criminal law:  

Expungement ~ Clear Your Criminal Arrest and/or Record​          Traffic Tickets          Misdemeanors          Felonies          Municipal Court 

Justice Court          County Court          Circuit Court          Youth Court 

Our attorneys have experience with felony charges as well as misdemeanors.  Khalaf & Nguyen has represented clients at preliminary hearings (capital murder  . . .  drugs valued at over $1 million . . .  and so forth), bond reduction hearings and writ of habeas corpus hearings (i.e. bond reduced from $1 million to $25,000 in a manslaughter charge; bond reduced from $1 million to $250,000 in a huge drug felony charge), and so forth.

In regards to misdemeanors, Khalaf & Nguyen has represented clients who have been charged with all types of misdemeanors (i.e. simple assault, domestic violence, possession, and so forth).  Our attorneys have conducted trials in municipal courts and justice courts.   

Contact our firm today and speak with an attorney about your case:  (601) 288-6763.  Khalaf & Nguyen offers free consultation to discuss your case.  Fill out and submit the "CONTACT FORM" for a FREE case evaluation.